Wills And Estate Planning
Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task. If you take the time now to make an effective,e legally binding Will, you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
If you have bought or sold a property, it is time to look at your Will. Same goes if you move in together, marry, separate, have a child….Basically any major life event should trigger you to make a Will or see if your existing one still reflects your wishes.
First Class Legal can help:
• Advise you in regard to Estate and Probate laws;
• Write a will that maximises the inheritance for your family;
• Set up family and testamentary trusts;
• Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians;
• Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation; and
• Safely store your will and other important legal documents.
At the same time as considering your Will, we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Powers Of Attorney documents. This will ensure that, if you become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements, then the person or persons whom you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Contact our office to find out more, or to arrange a consultation with one of our lawyers.