Conveyancer For Buying Residential Property
First Class Legal will assist you to buy your home or property from the first step through to the last, making enquiries of the Vendor, conducting all confirmatory searches with the local authorities and ensuring the requirements of your financier are met. We also:
- Explain the contract.
- Negotiate any changes to the contract.
- Discuss property reports.
- Liaise with incoming mortgagee regarding finance.
- Exchange contracts.
- Carry out necessary searches and enquiries and liaise further with incoming mortgagee.
- Organise settlement.
- Proceed to settle.
Once you sign a contract of sale and the vendor accepts your offer, you are bound to the contract. At First Class Legal we ensure that buyers are aware of all they need to know before purchasing a house or property. Buying a house or property is one of the most important decisions made throughout life, First Class Legal Services will enable you to do this with peace of mind. We will ensure:
- That there are no easements or restrictions affecting the land.
- That everything is as stated in the Section 32.
If you are obtaining finance to assist with your purchase we will ensure that the contract specifies a period that will allow you to obtain finance approval. It is important to note that you must notify the vendor, in writing, by the due date of one of the following:
- You have approval of finance;
- You require an extension to obtain approval of finance; or
- You withdraw from the contract as you have not received approval.
If you do not notify the vendor by the due date noted in the contract, the contract will become unconditional and you will be bound to the contract.