Related Party Transfers

We can assist if you wish to transfer a property to another person, whether it be a relative, friend or spouse. Transfers of land between spouses are non-dutiable however transfers of land between any other parties are dutiable. We can give you a stamp duty estimate if required.

Please Contact our First Class Legal office to discover how we can assist with your Related Party Transfers.

First Class Legal services all suburbs throughout Melbourne and Victoria